Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Masked Man

Nothing is more exhilarating then having a guy spank you, pull your hair, put his hand around your neck, and tear your clothes off your body..... MMMmmm thinking bout it make me quiver with anticipation. It reminds me of this time that I went to a club and had the time of my life.....
I got all dressed up in my black corset top and black panties. I had the most awesome 8 inch heal boots on. I was in a goth club and it felt oh so good. Well, I got VIP treatment that night and I got to go into the back room. After I walked through the dark curtains into the back a guy in a black mask grabbed me and pulled me into a dimly lit room in the back hall. It caught me off guard and I didn't know what to think. He then told me if I screamed that no one would hear me over the music playing in the club so it was futile. He then bent me over his knee and said to me "You're a dirty little slut aren't you? You need to be punished" I just looked at him with a quivering lips and replied "Yes", the then Yelled at me "YES WHAT?!" I said "Yes sir". He then started spanking my round little ass over and over again. It felt painful yet really good at the same time. My mind wanted to tell him to stop but my body wanted more. He kept smacking until I had large red welts on my ass from where he was hitting me. And then he leaned over and grabbed my throat and said "You liked that didn't you, you dirty little whore." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and said "Y-y-y-yes s-sir". He grabbed ahold of my pony tail and pulled my head back and I gave a moan of pleasure. He knew he had me right where he wanted me. he pulled out his big hard cock from his pants, pushed me to the floor and forced his bug dick into my tight little ass and made me scream in pleasure and in pain. He fucked me hard and long until he pulled out flipped me over and came in my face. I wiped the cum from my face and put it in my mouth. That seemed to please the hooded man because he nodded and then turned around and left the room. He never removed his mask so I never got to know who my mystery man was. I ran out to the hall to see if I could find him but he was gone.
If you are into Submissive Phone Sex I'm your girl. I really want a man to take control and show me who's boss. Give me a call at 1-888-31-HONEY (1-888-314-6639) and ask for Kodi. I want you to use me and abuse me, smack me around. I want to be your Phone Sex Slave.
 
(click my name to go to my page)